"Is it possible to lose weight in a month? " - this question is often asked to search engines by owners of extra pounds before the beach season, realizing that they want to bring a beautiful photo in a swimsuit from vacation and put it on VK, but also want to eatbiscuits. My favorite seven -day diet will help you not fast too strictly, but it helps to say goodbye to a few extra pounds with enough confidence. So, I will tell you in detail. And after reading the example menu, you can make it yourself easily.
A weekly diet is an interesting weight loss plan, especially if it consists of the simplest and most common foods. But you can't go straight into it. The essence of the diet is that every day it requires the use of one product, that is, it is a kind of mono-diet with alternating techniques.
Features of the "Favorite" diet.
The concept of a weight loss plan is daily adherence to a "fasting" day diet. This technique is not new; it is used in weight loss systems by renowned nutritionists. But there is a difference between the recommendations of nutritionists and these diets. It consists of a period of adherence to the unloading diet, exceeding the maximum "bar" allowed for three days.
The diet seems to be varied. It includes protein and dairy products, fruits and vegetables. But they must be eaten separately from each other, not only on different dishes, but also on different days.
This approach to "separate nutrition" is designed to increase metabolism. It is based on the idea that when eating any one food, the body expends more energy for its digestion. Saturated, for example, with protein, the body does not absorb it more than the required "norm", that is, the amount of food eaten does not affect the total caloric content of the diet. In addition, it is believed that eating protein separately from carbohydrates reduces the risk of accumulating energy received as fat.
This statement forms the basis of the principle of diet.
- One day, one product. Unlike the 6 Petal Diet, which requires you to eat certain foods each day, this meal plan does not limit you in choosing what to eat. Each day you will consume a similar group of foods, including drinking dishes from plain water to herbal teas and meat soups. Or vegetables, fruits, among which you can choose any, according to your taste.
- Control the amount of food eaten. From the day of fasting, this diet plan is distinguished by the need to monitor the amount of diet. But adherence to relatively strict standards is justified by the high effectiveness of the diet. After a week, you can mark minus 5 kg on the scales. And someone managed to achieve incredible success - minus 10 kg a week at home.
- Experience in complying with unloading days. The diet is little and quite difficult, so for "beginners" it may seem like an exhilarating test by the third day. To assess your strength, it is recommended to try to "sit down" on the fasting day of this diet first. For example, for one day, eat only vegetables in the recommended amount, and after a week try to eat only liquid foods. If such a diet does not cause protest from your body, you can proceed with a full diet.
- 7 days only. There is a menu option for the "Favorite" diet for 14 days, but it is dangerous to be driven by it. His diet was too little to last long. With prolonged adherence, disturbances in the work of the nervous and digestive systems, loss of strength, decreased immune defenses, hormonal failure are possible.
The human body needs a whole complex of nutrients, vitamins and minerals every day. Prolonged exclusion from the diet of even one component leads to disruption of his work. Do not try to maintain this diet for more than seven days, as the diet is unbalanced and too limited.
It is considered a "classic" version of this diet and promotes more weight loss than the "mild" ones. It is advisable to plan it for a period independent of work, for example, a vacation or a long weekend. Most products put a strain on the kidneys and make the gut work hard, so being in the office won’t be comfortable for you.
- The first day - only liquid food. In the hard version, drinking days involve the use of a limited list of liquid foods. You should drink non -carbonated water, herbal tea (with chamomile, thyme, mint), kefir with a minimum fat content, pure meat or fish soup without additives, vegetable carrots or pumpkin juice. The presence of sugar, salt in the liquid is not allowed, a little fragrant spices can be added to the soup. Alcohol is prohibited, without wine, beer, low -alcohol cocktails and beverages. Drinking purchased yogurt containing sweet additives and fruit juices rich in natural sugars should not be included in the diet.
- The second day - vegetables only. After the first day of drinking, the vegetables will look very satisfying. It is permissible to use any vegetable except potatoes and beets in the form you like. Products can be eaten raw, boiled, stewed, baked, but not fried. The daily amount of ready -to -eat food is one and a half kilograms, it is advisable to divide the total diet into five doses and eat three hundred grams at a time. You can not salt food, but you need to add aromatic spices, which also stimulate digestion. For salad dressing, use a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice. The drinking regime includes one and a half liters of clean water during the day.
- The third day - liquid food again. The list of products allowed for the third day is no different from the first. Again, the main menu of your favorite diet for 7 days is water. Continue to discover the flavors of herbal teas and soups. Drinks without sugar and salt are no less delicious than regular additives.
- The fourth day - only fruit. It is impossible to call today satisfying. Fruits contain glucose, so it quickly creates a feeling of satiety, but hunger comes quickly, which only plain water helps to fight. On this day, you will drink at least two to two and a half liters of drinking water. And the main diet is fresh apples, pineapples, citrus fruits, pears, peaches and other delicious fruits. Only grapes and bananas are banned, and candied fruits are also not allowed-raisins, dried apricots etc. , the amount of sugar is higher than fresh fruits.
- The fifth day - only protein. During the first four days, the body receives a limited amount of protein from kefir and soup, so the fifth day diet is very important. You should choose foods whose protein is easily absorbed by the body, so a detailed menu includes lean chicken breast, cottage cheese with a fat content of up to two percent, chicken and quail eggs, sea fish and seafood. The recipe is simple: boil, bake, steam without salt. Actively use spices: peppers, ginger, dried garlic, basil, and other aromatic herbs. This dish will acquire a spicy taste if you first marinate the meat or fish in lemon juice. The total amount of each serving is not more than three hundred grams, among them drink as much water as possible.
- Sixth day - liquid food again. The sixth day menu is similar to the first and third days. Actively consuming fluids, you can add an infusion of rosehip into the diet, which will enrich the body with vitamin C.
- Seventh day - get out of the diet. Combine the foods you have eaten for the previous six days. The seventh day is not a diet, therefore, it is a transition to a regular diet, which should be as smooth as possible. Include boiled eggs and vegetable salad, meat soup soup without potatoes, grilled chicken breast with tomatoes, kefir and cottage cheese, fresh fruit in the menu. Eat in fractions and in small portions that are already familiar up to three hundred grams. Make sure you eat at least five times a day with the last sixth "snack" before bed in the form of warm milk or nonfat kefir.
Use the seventh day diet for the next few days. A light and balanced menu will help the body enter the correct mode of operation and resume your normal diet.
There is a harder version of the "Favorite" diet for 5 days. It includes two days of drinking, the third is fruit, the fourth is protein and the fifth is re-drinking. The results of those who have lost weight on both options are minus four to seven kilograms.
While following the hardcore version of the Beloved diet, follow the following recommendations.
- Do not plan physical activity. You will probably feel weak, so only moderate walking is available for physical activity. Lack of glucose in the diet reduces brain activity, so try to delay mental work.
- Drink water 30 minutes before eating. This will prepare your digestive tract for digestion of food and help your body absorb all the nutrients. After eating, you need to drink water an hour later, between meals the use of water is not limited.
- Sticking to a sugar -free diet is easy. Choosing the right carbohydrates is fundamental to a healthy diet. To maintain weight after the diet, do not allow yourself sugary sweets, muffins, pastries, sugary drinks.
Develop good eating habits. This is a more effective way to maintain a normal weight than diet and fasting days.
Losing weight on a "Favorite" diet can be more comfortable if you stick to the "easy" version. It reduces the number of "drinking" days and changes their diet.
- The first day - just soup. One day drinking will not make you hungry if soup is used instead of kefir and soup. Nutritionists state that a more filling liquid diet will help you enter the diet more easily and keep you motivated to keep doing it until the end. The soup has a fat burning effect, as it contains few calories, but gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. As part of the soup, you can use a large number of different vegetables, and as a base - low -fat chicken breast soup. The classic slimming is a tomato juice -based soup with the addition of celery, onion, bell pepper, parsley and garlic.
- The second day - just fruit. According to nutritionists, it is pleasant to enter the diet on fruit, because it is sweet and well saturated. Nutritionists recommend consuming grapefruit in amounts of three to four pieces, up to six green apples and three to four kiwis per day. These fruits differ in taste, so you will be pleased with their variety, and it is quite satisfying, which is important to stay motivated.
- The third day is just kefir. The hardest day in the diet "Lover", a diet that includes only kefir. Today, fermented milk drinks work to cleanse the intestines of toxins and allow the stomach to relax. The total amount of kefir with a fat content of one and a half percent should be one and a half liters. Divide into several meals and drink throughout the day. Drinking regimen is standard, do not forget to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water. If you feel very hungry, eat a pair of apples an hour and a half after breakfast and the same amount for lunch.
- The fourth day - protein products. According to nutritionists, it is not worth it to diversify and saturate the fourth day diet with too many protein products. Ultimately, every diet has a goal of reducing your calorie intake, and eating eggs, meat, fish, cottage cheese and other high -calorie foods can negate your efforts. So today's menu forms from chicken breast, boiled without skin. Divide into three equal portions and eat on the main course. Among them, you can drink a glass of kefir, and, of course, you should drink water. "If I was developing a menu for myself, I would drink green tea for breakfast, cook steamed fish fillets for lunch, and replace dinner with a glass of kefir. " And instead of regular tea, you can use milk tea, combiningdrinks in equal proportions. "
- The fifth day - only a liquid diet. Usually, on the fifth day, the body, working in force majeure created by any diet, loses its reserves of strength. You may feel weak, not caring. The digestive system is in a similar state, which is why it is important to offer products that are simple and easy to digest. Optimally on this day there is a soup similar to the one you ate on the first day. Eat them warm, boil them in meat or fish soup, always with plenty of vegetables. You can add pomegranate and grapefruit juice to your diet. They have natural sugars, but extra glucose to the body will only be useful now. The amount of juice is small, no more than three glasses during the day.
- The sixth day - only vegetables. The diet is almost over, because tomorrow you can no longer follow a strict and restricted diet. Make today's menu vegetables, including any number of seasonal fruits. Cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, tomatoes, all kinds of vegetables are at your fingertips. Eat them boiled, boiled. Fresh vegetables store the most nutrients, so eat raw vegetables at every meal or combine in salads. Instead of vegetable oil for dressing, use soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic, herbs. Drink as much water as possible, because vegetable fiber actively cleanses the intestines, and with plenty of fluids you will help it function.
- The seventh day is a varied diet. The days of inventory for a regular diet are no longer as few as they used to be. Its job is to increase the number of products, but also to make sure the menu is correct. It is optimal if you stick to it for the next week to consolidate the results. Choose fruits and vegetables from the menu, eat in the form of salads, snacks, desserts. Cook fish or lean meat, eat protein dishes for lunch. Make dinner easy - from fresh vegetables and kefir.
The "favorite" diet for 7 days in the "light" version is easier to tolerate due to the presence of soup in the diet. Make sure you use it in your daily menu and in the future, as a nutritious and filling meal with a low calorie content.
A detailed description of the diet is a list of mono-diets or fasting days that should be taken to lose weight. This method is really effective, in a week you will find a pipeline of four, seven, and maybe ten kilograms. However, such weight loss techniques do not provide long -term results and can be detrimental to health.
"Any mono-diet is based on the opinion that products of different properties, for example, proteins and carbohydrates, interfere with the normal absorption of each other, which contributes to the formation of fat, " the nutritionist comments on the question. - In this theory, the so -called separate nutritional principle is constructed. But so far this theory has not been confirmed.
There are no data on how protein interferes with carbohydrate digestion and vice versa. Moreover, among the products it is impossible to find a product in which there is only one pure component. Protein alone is the white part of the egg, while the egg yolk contains up to sixty percent fat. Fish, meat, cottage cheese - all these are combined products with protein -fat structure. And it is a mistake to separate their compositions.
What are the disadvantages of such a diet? There is some.
- Lack of nutrients. Any mono-diet, consisting of one product, critically limits the intake of substances necessary for the body. Every day our body needs protein, carbohydrates, fats, as well as various types of vitamins and minerals. By eliminating certain components from the diet, we artificially trigger their deficiency. It in turn causes disruption in the work of individual organs or body systems as a whole. "Being slim and sore is a dubious prospect, " the nutritionist comments. "Don't be a fanatic, supply your body with regular nutrition. "
- Digestive disorders. The turn of the day of fruit, kefir, protein and vegetables can not pass without a trace for the digestive system. Fruits that contain fiber provoke intestinal work, kefir causes the fermentation process. Protein, which cannot be digested without fiber, is partially stored in the body, and vegetables are "entrusted" to extract it the next day. Throughout the diet, the manifestations of gastrointestinal disorders in the form of heaviness in the stomach, rumbling, bloating, and stool disorders did not change.
- Vertical lines are not only fat. Any fast diet that allows you to lose up to ten pounds in a week is not based on the rapid destruction of adipose tissue. So quickly, fat can’t get out of our bodies. The body considers it a reserve for "rainy days", and when this day arrives, it slowly and gradually sends the fat mass into the "furnace". Every day, our bodies can process no more than one hundred and fifty grams of fat, which is less than one kilogram a week. Well, not five, and certainly not ten. But the numbers on the scales are not a lie, you would say, and the numbers have indeed dwindled. The pipeline is achieved by the same bowel cleansing, to which any day of unloading is directed. The mass of its contents usually reaches two kilograms. Water also leaves the tissue, which is indicated by a decrease in volume in the waist and hips. Water loss is explained by the very low calorie content in the diet and the consumption of glycogen, which is found in muscle. It disappears about a day after the food becomes too "light". The volume of liquid can be two to three kilograms.
"Any diet should teach you how to eat properly, " the nutritionist continued. "Someone who does not form proper eating habits does not make sense. The weight will return, and most likely with revenge. Moreover, the weight back during the transition to a normal diet will be fast.
Reviews of your favorite diet show its advantages: fast weight loss, enough food in the diet, no hunger. But to regard it as a guide to action is a mistake. Long-term dietary restrictions in the form of alternating mono-diets are harmful to the body, which requires different nutrients every day. And weight loss as a result of cleansing the intestines and leaving fluid from the tissues quickly returns, which negates the effects of any fast diet.